Saturday, February 11, 2012

Funnies and quotes


Virus is a Latin word used by doctors to mean 'your guess is as good as mine.

Bob Hope

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

Bob Hope
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.

Bob Hope

Before I speak, I have something important to say.

Groucho
 
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.


Groucho Marx

I have a mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.

Groucho Marx

Even though your kids will consistently do the exact opposite of what you're telling them to do, you have to keep loving them just as much.

Bill Cosby
 
Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.


Bill Cosby

Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.

Bill Cosby

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Bill Cosby

Nothing I've ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.

Bill Cosby

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.


Bill Cosby


The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.

Bill Cosby